Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

My parents came to visit a few weeks ago and decided to take us to Disneyland. My kids have never been and its been more than 15 years since the rest of us were last here, so we were excited to see everything and to watch the kids have the time of their lives.
The obligatory picture for entering Disneyland:
Can I tell you a secret about Disneyland? The lines are a lot shorter for the little kid rides, which were the only ones we could go on. It makes the trip a lot happier, I think. A1 loved the carousel...
...and Minnie Mouse's house...
...but the highlights of the whole trip (and what she talked about the most afterward) were the animal petting ranch...
...and meeting Tigger (which excited her SOOO much more than Pooh).
A2 had a much better time than I had imagined that he would (he was only 5 months old at the time), enjoying dinner.

The biggest surprise was his attention and excitement while on the It's A Small World ride. I have never (and I mean NEVER) seen him more riveted than while on that ride. We went on it twice, just to appease him.Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa and Andy for taking us the the Happiest Place on Earth and for helping it be the Happiest Day on Earth.

No comments: