Monday, November 5, 2012

Silver Creek Falls

We decided to take a weekend off from unpacking and went hiking instead.  Our friends, the Bay family, took us to the waterfalls near Silverton.  The weather and the view were equally gorgeous!

the Jensens with the Bay kids, just starting the hike
L2 enjoyed hiking too!
Going through the forest (I never get to be in the picture with R!)
A1 and A2 got to climb through a couple of small caves.
At the base of some small falls

And just so you can be jealous of our new home state, this is what is within a 20-minute drive of our house:
Aren't we so blessed?  You should move here too!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I loved hiking at Silver Creek Falls!!! One of the prettiest places on earth! I grew up in Brownsville OR just off of I-5 past Albany.

The Reynolds said...

Beautiful. I am jealous, maybe MO has some waterfalls I can find. :) Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they're all getting already.