Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This Post Brought to You by the Letter D

As promised, I have started working on letters with A. She picks them up very quickly, although in a very strange fashion: She can remember the strangest letters that we use the least better than those that we use all the time (Q and W are her two favorites at the moment).

Today's letter was D. I tried to help A remember the letter by saying, "Like 'dog'!", but now she thinks the letter is called "dog," not D. Oops! She did want to show off her new letter for the camera, so I thought I would share with you.

Speaking of the letter D, the other day A spilled some milk on the floor (and unlike her mother, she did not cry over it). She watched me wipe up the milk and now has a new fascination with wiping up any dirt or liquid, real or imaginary.

After taking this picture, I realized that A now has hard evidence to use against me if ever she wants to accuse me of treating her like Cinderella (my favorite accusation to my mother when I was growing up).

1 comment:

Alisha said...

She is so Darn cute! Send her over to my house next :)