Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Kids Are a Blessing!

This week we have had a run with sickness, one right after another. A1 started it, and still isn't over her cold. Then A2 had a fever and general malaise for a couple of days. By the end of the week, I caught whatever A2 had. Last night I had enough of the whining and feeling awful and other things that go along with everyone being sick, so I had to put myself in time-out. A1 could tell that I wasn't happy, so she hugged me and hugged me until I felt better then continued to ask me the rest of the night if I felt better. And all her love really did make me feel better! What an amazing blessing it is to have kids who just want Mommy to be happy!
A2 did his best to make Mommy happy by growing well. He is now four months old and in the 75th percentile for head circumference (he has a big, fat head just like his older sister), 50th percentile for weight (I swear he weighs more than that though), and 25th percentile for height (the effects of having short parents). Happy boy!

2 comments:

jenny.hawkes said...

You have the most adorable children!!

carla said...

ditto!! they are really, really, cute!!