Monday, July 7, 2008

Name Help!

I come to you pleading for a little help. R and I have started discussing names for our little one, but we are coming up short when it comes to good names. A few things that we are trying to keep in mind:

1. We are having a boy.
2. We already named our daughter Alexea, so this one can't be named Alexander.
3. We would like his middle name to be Clayne, so the first name should sound good with that.
4. Our last name is Jensen, so we can't name him Benson (this is really a reminder for me more than you).

Please help us!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Good luck with this. We didn't name our own son until the day we came home :)

Lone Barbarian said...

Brandon
Robert
Phillip
and
Octavius. :P

k1 said...

You have the same problem we do. Any name ending in -son just doesn't work.

Travis
Eric
Gavin
Samuel

Good luck!

Lisa O said...

I don't really have any name suggestions, but I have to say that Alexea is one of my most favorite girl names so I'm sure you guys will come up with a great one! We miss you guys already! I'm glad we can check up on you though the blog. :) Love to you from Rochester!

Lisa