Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm How Old Now?

Now that I'm definitely in my fourth decade of life, I thought I should celebrate in style. So I convinced R to take the kids and me to dinner with some friends. A few days later I really celebrated by taking the kids to Disneyland - the first of many, many trips. We spent the day in long lines, meeting the characters (mainly so that I wouldn't have to do it again next time we are there). We met the Winnie the Pooh characters, with Tigger as the favorite, of course...
...and four of the princesses (Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, and Snow White).

We did manage to go on a few rides, but we were having too much fun to take pictures of that part. I caught this last one on the carousel right before we left for the day.

All in all it was a great birthday. I think Disneyland is a great place to celebrate getting old, yet refusing to grow up!

No comments: