Friday, September 17, 2010

For the Future

This blog has multiple purposes. The main purpose is to share with others the happenings of our small family. Another is to remember those adorably embarrassing things my children do so that I can hold it over their heads/show future significant others. This is one of those posts!

A2 decided that his shoes didn't fit him correctly. He needed bigger shoes. Which shoes did he choose to make himself a big boy? My cute peep-toe wedges! I'll admit, they do make me feel taller and better looking. Maybe he's on to something.

A1 sleeps in some very strange positions. Mostly she sprawls sideways on her bed or hides under pillows. Recently she has taken to wedging herself between a couple of pillows or between a pillow and the wall. Perhaps she feels that there is too much space in her room?

No comments: