Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hair Style #15

One morning, the kids didn't really want to go outside, and I wasn't feeling up to fighting with them. They had been really good all morning and all they wanted to do was watch a movie. So as a special treat, we watched The Black Cauldron. And I had fun with twists for A1's hair. I started with a twist on each side of her hair across to the back in what I had first envisioned as a half-pony. But then the top didn't look like I wanted it, so I twisted the top (one twist on each side) down to the bottom of her hair. Then I flipped it all up and added a butterfly. This hairdo took the entire movie to do, and A1 will never hold still like that again, so I only have these pictures to remember that hairdo.
twists along the topside twists to a half-pony and top twists to the bottom
flip it up with a butterfly

No comments: