Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A2's Second Birthday

A2 turned 2 last month. He is growing up so fast. He's no longer a little baby, but a little boy now. He is obsessed with fishing lately. Everyday we go to the playground, where he finds a stick and pretends to fish in any hole that he can find. He pretends anything with a string is a fishing pole, especially a couple of the quiet toys I have for Church.


So we threw him a fishing birthday party. I made little party bags with fish name tags for each of the guests that they decorated.The kids then "fished" for candy to put in their newly decorated bags. Some kids used the poles, others thought the poles just got in the way of the candy.We then had pizza and cake. I think this might be one of the cutest cakes I've ever made. And it was simple enough that I didn't need any outside help (Jaime was especially grateful for that part).Was the cake delicious? Ask the birthday boy!(I will never get tired of pictures of my children with food all over their faces!)


This was the first birthday that A2 was excited for presents. He received some really good things from all of his friends, but his favorite present came from Grandma and Grandpa.Now he can keep up with A1 at the playground. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa.


Happy Birthday, A1. We love having you in our family. You make our lives so happy and filled with love.

No comments: