Sunday, October 9, 2011

We Miss Our Friends!

This summer our bestest friends moved away, the Johnsons to the OC and the Floods to Utah. We miss them everyday and wish that they were still here. Who is supposed to tell me to get over myself when I start complaining? Who can I distract from actually earning a living at home? Whose apartment can I go to when I need eggs and don't feel like changing out of my pajamas? Who will feed me delicious French food when I'm supposed to be losing weight?


We couldn't stand it without them anymore, so we all met at Jaime's house for a day-long visit. The kids loved to see their friends again and couldn't believe what it was like to actually live in a house. Their favorite part of the house: stairs inside the house. Unbelievable!

We still miss you, friends. We need to set up another playdate!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

We miss you, we miss you, we miss you!!!