Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome Wyatt Brown

On the most recent vacation to Utah, we were fortunate enough to be there when my new nephew was born. He's a darling, looks just like his mom, and has the quietest cry I have heard (I'm sure that's fixed by now). Everybody got a turn to hold him at the hospital, but I think Aunt Erin and Uncle Ryan took the longest turn.A1, A2, and I watched Carmen while her parents were in the hospital. We had a blast playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house and the rust trap that is their swing set. As a final adventure for our time together, Grandma took us to Build-A-Bear, where each kid built a bear.This was the best way to end a few long days while Carmen's mom and dad were away at the hospital. Thank you, Grandma, for the bears. Thank you, Aunt Alison and Uncle Casey, for letting us play with Carmen and bringing a beautiful boy to our family.

No comments: