Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hair Style #8

This was my first attempt at keeping the short under-hairs from falling out of a ponytail. I tried a "hair headband" - basically, pulling the hair all the way around the head in one long progressive "ponytail," which I then pulled up to combine with the rest of the hair in five flippies and then into a ponytail.

from the front (with her bear)

from the side (to show off the hair headband)

from the back (to show off the flippies)

I don't think this turned out quite as well as Hair Style #3. The headband doesn't flow into the rest of the hairdo as well as the flippies, I think. What do you think?

2 comments:

carla said...

i love all your hairstyles. they look great!! i wish we lived closer so that you could teach me. :)

jenny.hawkes said...

Darling! Abby's hair is just now long enough to put in ponytails. I can't wait to try something similar. Very cute!!