Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We took ourselves a nice, relaxed, lazy Saturday today. What did we do? Well, R taught A1 how to kill the boss at Cleyra (that's Playstation talk, if you didn't recognize it; can you guess which game he was playing by that small clue? Some kind of prize to those who can).

And while R was distracted with that, A2 took the opportunity to prove why we can no longer leave him alone - he goes straight for the good stuff.
A2 is in the first stages of crawling. He can try really hard to move barely inches, so he'll try to a while and then give up to go across the room the fast way - by rolling over and over and over. How he does that without getting dizzy, I'll never know.

And what was I doing during all of this? Taking pictures of the fun, obviously, but also looking at one of my new favorite blogs, CakeWrecks. Check it out; it's hysterical!

2 comments:

k1 said...

Hairstyle #7 is my favorite, too. If only W1's hair was long enough, I could give it a try...

I went to the cakewrecks site, and had many good laughs. Have you seen Awkward Family Photos?

Steve and Tracie Jensen Family said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe how big Austin is... he is sooo cute!