Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Perfect Day

We recently spent a couple weeks in Utah with our families. It was a great vacation - the amount of fun we have is in direct correlation to the amount of weight I gain, and I gained a lot of weight!

We decided to spend one day communing with nature near Smith and Morehouse - a favorite camping area. A1 and A2 loved spending time with the grandparents and learning something new. And I loved being named "King for the Day" - I caught the first fish, the largest fish, and the most fish (a Triple Crown Clean Sweep in fishing); I only need to do that another couple hundred times to unseat the True Fishing Champion, Grandpa Jensen.

R and A1 showing off the last fish of the trip

We love fishing!

Don't worry - A1 made sure that we didn't hurt any of the fish and insisted that we throw them all back.

2 comments:

jenny.hawkes said...

My goodness, A1 is cute!!

jenny.hawkes said...

My goodness, A1 is cute!!