Saturday, April 28, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had another stay-at-home, just-our-little-family Christmas again this year. It was very laid back and stress-free. We woke up when we were ready, we took as long as we wanted opening presents, and we didn't have any kind of schedule to stick to.
The kids loved the presents they got this year. R bought me a brand new camera, which I used to take a bunch of really nice pictures. The kids are not allowed to touch my new camera, so we got them a kids camera to share. It was A1's favorite gift of the year.A2's favorite was the new train tracks we bought him. They're highly portable, so he likes to take them wherever we go.And I made R a bunch of new scrub caps. I think the Disney one is the pediatric favorite.But we didn't get pictures of the best part of Christmas - the dinner. I made a Dr. Pepper-glazed ham. It was the best ham I've had in a very long time, and R has determined that we will be eating this recipe every year. Yum!

I hope you all had a very nice Christmas (even though it is now the end of April) and that you were able to focus on the true meaning behind the season. Christ is our Savior and we can only be saved through Him.

No comments: