Friday, October 12, 2012

A1 Graduates (Again)

What a great year this was for A1!  She graduated from Kindergarten (I know that this is my third graduation post about her, but there won't be any more until 5th grade - hopefully).  She absolutely loved being in school all day and learning with other kids.  She loved her teacher and came home everyday with new things to share.
I once asked why she thought her teacher was the best.  She replied that her teacher, unlike all the other teachers, wore skirts and dresses, so she was the best!  That's the best compliment my little girl will give anyone, so take it and run, Ms. P!  I loved her teacher because she was very patient with all the kids and taught to multiple levels, based on what each child needed, rather than teaching to the lowest common denominator.  Thank you for being such a big part of our lives for the beginning of a long school career.  Thank you for instilling a love of learning in a little girl who wants to spend many, many years in school.

To celebrate graduation, all grades participated in a dance celebration.  The kindergartners did an Irish jig, so adorable!
Aren't they cute in their costumes?  I love the skirts and vests made from paper bags - so economical and environmentally-friendly!  And, no matter what anyone else says, my child was the cutest out there, and I'm very objective about her!
Then we had a party to celebrate.  The cupcakes were the hit of the party!
So congratulations to A1.  You are officially off on a great school career.

No comments: