Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A2 Graduates from Preschool

My little guy graduated from preschool in May.
He loved going to school and learning with the other kids.  His favorite part was sitting on the rug and listening to the teacher and looking at pictures (although playing with playdoh was a close second).  He learned the Pledge of Allegiance by heart and knows a lot of new nursery songs (but Wheels on the Bus is still his favorite).  I think his favorite lesson was about the letter V, when I brought in a paper volcano and made it explode (baking soda and vinegar create magic for 3-year-olds).

He had a cute little class, and he became close with quite a few of the kids.  Aren't they adorable?
And I became close with the other moms in the co-op.  What a wonderful group of ladies!  Thank you for teaching my son and for letting me teach your kids.

No comments: