Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sea World, Take Two

I've shown the pictures of animals from our last visit to Sea World, so we won't focus on animals in this post.  We'll focus on the fun time we had in the 100 degree weather!

The kids' favorite place was the polar bear exhibit, because it was made of ice walls and was nice and cool inside.

The penguin exhibit was also a favorite, but it was too dark for pictures.  Some of the workers were out on the lawn trying to help some new penguins become accustome to people constantly walking past them, so they were letting the kids pet the penguins.  That was HUGE!!! for the kids, but alas, no pictures because I was too busy petting the penguin myself (did I say HUGE!!!).

We also enjoyed the walk through the shark exhibit.  There's a tube that goes through the aquarium, so basically you are completely surrounded by fish.  So cool!  (And, yes, R did have to make us pose to take this "candid" shot.  Hee hee!)
Even L2 had a really good time looking at the fish and watching the dolphins jump.  I mean, look at that happy face!
It was a really hot day, so we were glad when the final show ended and we could go back to the beach and just relax.  I wish I could end every day saying that I just went back to the beach to relax!

1 comment:

jenny.hawkes said...

Oh my! Your new little one is so, so handsome! (As are A1 and A2, of course!) I am planning a trip, this minute, to visit you, so I can kiss his darling cheeks!